Discover Your Dream Home
Your Local Real Estate Connection
I have lifelong exposure to custom building, home rehabilitation and design. I can see value in properties that others may not see. I have lived in the Westford area all of my life and have raised two children with my supportive husband in Groton. I have experience in management as well as skills in the visual arts as a designer and watercolorist. Let my unique blend of skills and experiences help you sell your home, investment property, or help you find just the right new home. My mission is to improve lives one home at a time.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker Associate with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage.
- Skill Builders Completion
- BS, Occupational Therapy, WSU
Awards and Designations :
- Top 5 Producer at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, Westford
- Northeast Association of Realtors Top Producer
- National Association of Realtors
- Member Home Base Intouch Team
- Member of Groton Business Association
- President of a Woman's Hockey Team since 2005
- Active Contributor to several local food banks; Loaves and Fishes, Nashua Food Pantry, Virginia Thurston Healing Garden, Project Bread
- Active Contributor to Shoot for the Cure in Arlington, MA
- Home addition and home designs since 1993
- Fine Artist since childhood, watercolor and oil
- Occupational Therapist for 24 years. Specialized in Pediatric Neurology since 1998, management 2006-2012.
Groton, Dunstable, Westford, Ayer, Harvard, Carlisle, Pepperell, Shirley, Tyngsboro, Littleton, Acton
I can also help you with your relocation through Coldwell Bankers Referral Source for a Relocation Specialist
Get a positive, helpful partner for buying or selling a home:
- Trusted resource for answers about the process
- Finding value in your home and your future home
- Innovative marketing strategies
- Expertise about neighborhood features
- Ability to target home marketing and searches
- Strong negotiation skills
- Support through the closing and beyond
Get Your Home Ready To Sell
Mortgage Brokers vs. Mortgage Bankers
3 Tips for a Higher Home Appraisal
The property listing data and information set forth herein were provided to MLS Property Information Network, Inc. from third party sources, including sellers, lessors and public records, and were compiled by MLS Property Information Network, Inc. The property listing data and information are for the personal, non commercial use of consumers having a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing listed properties of the type displayed to them and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties which such consumers may have a good faith interest in purchasing or leasing. MLS Property Information Network, Inc. and its subscribers disclaim any and all representations and warranties as to the accuracy of the property listing data and information set forth herein.